Stugeron Forte Tablet
$23.00 – $95.00
Defining Stugeron Forte tablet
- Stugeron forte is a medication that falls in the class of antihistaminic medicines.
- However, it is beneficial for curing & treating signs like nausea and dizziness. Moreover, it treats symptoms like headaches and vomiting related to motion sickness.
Uses of Stugeron Forte Tablet (Cinnarizine)
- Stugeron Forte Tablet has numerous uses. Doctors prescribe it for many conditions.
- However, its main uses are as below:
- Stugeron Forte Tablet is useful for the maintenance treatment of labyrinthine issues. These problems are vomiting, nausea, nystagmus, tinnitus, dizziness, and vertigo.
- It also treats disorders of cerebrovascular origin. These disorders are unsociability, vascular headache, ear buzzing, and dizziness. Moreover, it cures a shortage of loss of memory and irritability disorders. Besides, it treats migraines.
Working mechanism of Stugeron Forte Tablet
- Stugeron forte has two methods of functioning.
- However, this pill works as an antihistamine medicine.
- Moreover, Stugeron forte attaches itself to histamine receptors H1.
- Thus, it blocks them.
- Hence, it does not permit the histamine of the patient’s body to trigger the receptors.
- As a result, the action of histamine is no more.
- The second method of working of Stugeron forte is different.
- Here It blocks the calcium channel.
- Besides, Stugeron forte selectively obstructs the entry of calcium ions via your cell membranes.
- Additionally, the tablet gives rise to decreased sensitivity linked to vestibular receptors.
- Therefore, it results in motion-related dizziness signs.
- However, calcium channel blockers as well as play a part in treating migraines.
The method to take the tablet
- Before you begin using this pill, go through the manufacturer’s information leaflet.
- Moreover, this printed leaflet is inside the carton.
- However, this printed piece of paper will provide extra info regarding the pills.
- Besides, it offers the user with all the side effects they can get.
- You better consume the medicine as per the prescription of your GP.
- However, the regular dose of the pill is thrice each day.
- Maybe you happen to eat Stugeron forte to treat travel sickness.
- Then you better swallow the initial pill two hours ahead of travel.
- Besides, you are on a long trip.
- However, a user can eat more pills after eight hours, if the need arises.
- Possibly your child is on the Stugeron pill.
- Therefore, you must ensure you are giving them the right dose.
- But the amount must be as per their age.
- It would help if you left the gap of eight hours between doses.
- A user needs to eat Stugeron forte after food.
- However, you can take a snack with it.
- You can take one pill thrice a day for cerebral circulation issues.
- Or your dosage can be one forte tablet every day.
- However, a user can use 2 to 3 drugs for peripheral circulation problems.
- Or you take 2 to 3 forte pills each day.
- A patient must eat one pill thrice a day.
- Or a patient can consume one forte pill every day.
- Doctors advise one pill half an hour before traveling to treat motion sickness.
- Therefore, you repeat the dose after six hours.
- However, you must give kids half a pill.
- For people on vertigo dose, the dosage increases gradually.
- The highest amount must not go above 225mg.
- However, it means nine tablets or three capsules each day.
Before consuming this drug
- Only your doctor can decide whether the pill is right for you or not.
- Therefore, tell them everything you are going through
- Moreover, tell them the drugs you are taking these days.
- Perhaps you are breastfeeding or an expecting mother.
- Maybe your problem is prostate gland enlargement.
- Or you are facing trouble with urinating.
- The working of your liver or kidney issues
- Possibly you have Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, glaucoma.
- In case doctors diagnose you with an obstruction inside the intestines.
- Perhaps you are fighting blood disease porphyria.
- Maybe you are eating pills without getting a proper prescription from a doctor.
- Or you are taking vitamins or herbal supplements.
- In case you have undergone an allergic reaction from a drug.
- A user should give up drinking alcohol while using Stugeron forte.
- Moreover, alcohol amplifies the odds of getting side effects.
- Besides, you eat Stugeron forte for motion sickness.
- However, you eat the pill two hours before going on a trip.
- A user can swallow one more pill after eight hours if needed.
- It can start reactions like indigestion, obesity, and feeling drowsy.
- You must eat the drug after meals to avoid it upsetting the stomach.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Kidney disease
Meniere’s disease, Motion sickness, Vertigo
Johnson & Johnson
strip of 25 tablets & strip of 20 tablets
25 mg, 75 mg
6 To 15 days