Rifagut 550 Tablet
$33.00 – $90.00
About Rifagut 550 Tablet (Rifaximin)
- Rifagut 550 Tablet is the top prescription for treating irritable bowel syndrome alongside diarrhea.
- It also cures infectious diarrhea in kids and adults.
- Doctors prescribe it alone or advise to take with other drugs in combination.
Rifagut 550 Tablet Uses
- Rifagut 550 Tablet is of use for curing bacterial infections of patient’s intestines.
- It helps cure traveler’s diarrhea too.
- Moreover, it treats irritation bowel syndrome due to some strains of E.coli.
- It is a type of bacteria.
- Besides, this drug works only on bacteria.
- Also, Rifagut 550mg is not a treatment for fungal infections or viral infections.
- This medicine also cures liver conditions that can start specific issues inside the brain.
- However, it cures hepatic encephalopathy.
- Rifagut 550mg is also very useful for treating liver failure.
How do Rifagut 550 Tablet function?
- Rifagut 550 Tablet carries Rifaximin as its active constituent.
- Moreover, Rifaximin works as an antibiotic.
- It acts by suppressing the RNA production of the cells of bacteria.
- Thus Rifagut 550mg brings about the death of these bacterial cells.
- Moreover, Rifagut 550mg aids by stopping the further development of bacteria.
- It does it by causing mortality of the bacterial cells.
The way to use Rifagut 550 Tablet
- You will find Rifagut 550 Tablet, usually in the tablet form.
- Moreover, a user takes this tablet orally with fresh water.
- Besides, the patient uses it alongside food or without food.
- However, it is better to take after meals or with food.
- Or it would help if you ate it as per physician’s advice.
- Besides, you must down Rifagut 550mg whole in place of chewing or crushing it.
- A user needs to take a full dose, as suggested by their doctor.
- A patient also needs to read the leaflet thoroughly that is in the pack.
- However, users must leave space amid two doses so that to avoid any issue.
Dosage of Rifagut 550mg
- Only your physician can determine your dosage of Rifagut 550mg.
- Moreover, it depends on the user’s age, mental status, weight, and health status.
- Besides, it is necessary to know a patient’s allergic history.
- However, the usual dosage for the traveler’s diarrhea is 550mg one tablet three times a day.
- It is for an adult patient.
- Also, the usual dosage for hepatic encephalopathy is 550mg one pill two –times a day.
- It is for an adult patient.
- However, people less than eighteen years cannot take it.
- Doctors do not suggest it for this specific age group because its safety is unsure.
- However, it can be safe to speak to a child specialist before its administration.
- Besides, it would help if you avoided extended use or dose titration without consulting your GP.
Other Available Dosage:
- Rifagut 550mg
- Rifagut 550mg
- A user must try not to miss the dose advised by their GP.
- But, if by chance, you miss it, you must consume it whenever you remember it.
- However, do not use two doses at a time to compensate for the skipped dose.
- It can start the danger of an overdose.
- Moreover, you should avoid taking the missed dose if time is coming close to your regular amount.
- Possibly you overdose on a pill of Rifagut 550 Tablet.
- This is prone to bring on severe side effects.
- Therefore, the dose of Rifagut 550 Tablet needs careful intake without any mistake.
- Moreover, I don’t remember you exceeding the suggested dose.
- Nearly all medications carry with them the threat of reactions.
- So Rifagut 550mg does start side effects.
- Below are the side effects noticed with Rifagut 550mg.
- Pain in the Joints
- Chest pain
- Ulcer and sore throat
- Swelling of ankles
- Black or Tarry stools
- Difficult & painful breathing
- Watery & bloody diarrhea alongside stomach cramps & fever
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Blood in urine
- Excessive air or gas in the stomach
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Muscle and joint pain
- Dry mouth and lips
- Blurred vision
- Unusual fatigue & weakness
- Maybe you consume Rifagut 550mg as an over-the-counter medication.
- Then it would help if you talked to your pharmacist.
- Moreover, you must know all details of the drug.
- However, a user better goes through its constituents or composition before eating it.
- Besides, patients cannot use it if they have an allergy to Rifagut 550mg.
- Or they are allergic to its recipe.
- You need to talk to your physician beforehand regarding medical history and health conditions.
- Also, Rifagut 550mg is likely to reduce the effectiveness of bacterial vaccines.
- Moreover, Rifagut 550mg can neutralize bacterial vaccines that include the typhoid vaccine.
- Therefore, you must not use any immunizations or vaccinations when you are eating it.
- However, only your doctor can decide.
- Before any dental procedure or surgery, tell your GP about Rifagut use.
- However, pregnant women cannot eat the pill.
- If it is necessary, consult your GP to discuss its pros & cons.
- Moreover, lactating mothers need to eat Rifagut 550mg with caution.
- Besides, they require making out their gains and dangers by speaking to GP.
Interactions of Rifagut 550 Tablet
- As you use this drug alongside some medicines, it can neutralize effects.
- However, it can reduce & neutralize the effects of other drugs or start unwanted effects.
- Below are some drugs you need to avoid with it:
- Live Cholera Vaccine
- Colitis: You need to use Rifagut with extra care in people fighting colitis. Or you are careful with other gastrointestinal tract issues. Rifagut can deteriorate the illness or condition. Moreover, you need to stop the drug if diarrhea continues for a longer time.
- Liver diseases: Patients dealing with liver diseases need to take them with more care.
Hepatic encephalopathy, Irritable bowel syndrome
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
6 To 15 days