Proficent 10000IU Injection
$72.00 – $205.00
About Proficent 10000IU Injection
- Proficent 10000IU Injection helps treat infertility among women.
- Moreover, this Injection is useful for curing male hypogonadism.
- However, this is the condition of low sperm count & delayed puberty.
- Proficent acts by discharging the egg from the ovary of a woman.
- Moreover, Proficient increases levels of testosterone in males.
- Proficent is a hormone.
- Furthermore, it aids the egg to grow generally in the ovary of a woman.
- Again, Proficent activates the discharge of an egg at the time of ovulation.
- Besides, it cures infertility among women.
- Also, Proficent treats disorder of the pituitary gland among young boys.
- Additionally, it is useful for treating undeveloped sexual characteristics among girls.
- Moreover, Proficent amplifies the count of sperm in males.
Proficent 10000IU Injectionis useful for the treatment of some conditions as follows:
- Female infertility: Proficent 10000IU Injection drug helps treat infertility in women. So, The females who have not attained the age of menopause. However, they cannot get pregnant because of hormonal imbalances inside their system.
- Male infertility: Proficent is useful for treating male infertility. So, It is the cause of the scarcity of a particular hormonal discharge deficit inside the system.
- Cryptorchidism: Proficent helps cure a condition in male kids. So, In this condition, one of the two testes does not go down into the scrotal sac.
The working mechanism of Proficent 10000IU Injection
- This drug acts by activating the ovaries to manufacture progesterone.
- Moreover, it aids ovulation among women who have not reached the age of menopause.
- Among males, this drug functions by exciting cells inside the testicles to make androgens.
- That is testosterone & various male hormones.
Side effects of Proficent 10000IU Injection
- This Injection can give user side effects that he needs to attend to fast.
- In case the reactions do not leave, contact your doctor to stay safe.
- Breast swelling
- Stomach Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Rapid Weight Gain
- Allergic Skin Reaction
- Enlargement Of Breasts
- Injection Site Pain
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling of hands and legs
- Shortness of breath
- Weight gain
- Urinating less than normal
- Feeling restless
- Water weight gain
- Proficent administration takes place only under the expert eye of a physician.
- Only your GP can determine the correct time to administer the drug, however.
- Therefore, you always abide by the suggestion of your physician.
- Proficent dosage and how frequently to use it relies on the condition under treatment.
- However, a user needs to use the drug for the period your doctor prescribes.
- Proficent administration takes place directly under your skin.
- Or it gets into your muscle also.
How to apply Proficent
- Ovulation stimulation: A woman gets only one intramuscular Injection. However, the dose is 5000 IU to 10000 IU HCG.
- A female receives three intramuscular injections after three days.
Men & kids
- For cryptorchidism among boys below two years of age: A boy gets one intramuscular Injection each week. However, the dose is 5000 IU to 2000 IU HCG for the time of five weeks.
- Boys three to six years of age: This age group gets Proficent intramuscularly one Injection every week for three.
- Delayed puberty: Here victim gets 1500 IU HCG twice or thrice a week for the next three months.
- Hypogonadotropic hypogonadism: Here patient gets 1500 to 6000 IUHCG into the muscle one-time in a week. So, Its administration occurs in unison with HMG or human menopausal gonadotropin.
- Before initiating the drug, speak to your GP.
- Moreover, tell your physician if you have any of the below issues:
- Adrenal gland disorder
- An ovarian cyst
- Cancer or tumor of breast, uterus, ovary, hypothalamus, prostate, or pituitary gland
- Premature puberty
- Undiagnosed uterine bleeding
- Heart or kidney disease
Caution for special people
- Doctors do not recommend this Injection to pregnant women.
- This medication is not for women who are breastfeeding.
- However, if necessary, doctors suggest it.
- It would help if you took special safety measures, too, when you are using this medication.
- However, it would help if you stopped breastfeeding during the period of this treatment. So, You better talk to your GP.
- Moreover, it would help if you discussed its pros & cons before using it.
Cancer of the prostate
- Proficient is not a drug for people who are fighting prostate cancer.
- Or they have androgen-reliant tumors.
- Doctors need to do a careful examination before therapy, starting with this medication.
- Proficent needs extra caution in users who are dealing with hormonal imbalances.
- Moreover, this imbalance is because of abnormal working of their thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary glands.
- Women dealing with an ovarian cyst cannot use this drug.
- Moreover, women with enlargement of their ovary cannot take this medicine.
- However, the signs can become worse, and in some cases, a rupture can occur.
Excessive vaginal bleeding
- Women who are going through abnormal vaginal bleeding cannot use this medication.
- Moreover, if the cause of bleeding is unknown, do not use it.
- You cannot use this drug if you have an allergy to gonadotropic remedies.
- Then physicians do not advise it.
- Kids who have reached puberty very early cannot take this medicine.
- This drug is not for them.
- Patients dealing with prostate cancer cannot use this drug.
- Or in case doctors suspect a patient is suffering from this disease.
- Interaction with alcohol is not clear.
- However, ask your GP about its effects.
- You must be cautious while taking this medicine.
PROFICENT | PROFICENT 5000IU
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Exeltis – Ordain Health Care
1 Vial in Box
6 To 15 days