$13.00 – $25.00
Buy Fucibet Cream (Fusidic Acid/Betamethasone) Online?
If you’re grappling with skin infections and want to cure it, then you can buy Fucibet 15gm cream online from our store at a cheaper rate. It’s a common drug of Fusidic acid/ Betamethasone produced by Sun Pharmaceutical industries ltd. Here you’ll get to know the insights and descriptive information about this drug, including its reviews, uses, adverse effects, prolonged last composition, its substitutes, the way it works, etc. You may get faster delivery of medicines in countries, including the UK, USA, Australia, France, and China.
What is Fucibet Cream?
Fucibet, a cream or a lipid cream, is using to treat affected eczema. The cream mainly comes in a 15gm volume and is applied locally over the affected area. Betamethasone topical and Fusidic acid topical are the main ingredients in the cream. The Fucibet Cream reduces skin inflammation, which has been made by proactive chemicals unleashed by the immune system in reaction to skin irritation and helps in flushing out the infectious bacteria.
Fucibet Cream Uses:
Fucibet Cream is using externally. Take this medication as per the doctor’s direction. You may check the label to know about the directions on how to use it. Clean the injured area and make it dry ere applying this cream.
Fucibet Cream Dosage:
- Missed dose- If you miss a dose, you must take it immediately, or if you forget to take it continuously, then it’s better to set the alarm or ask your relative to remind you. Also, consult your physician and ask him to make changes in your dose plan or schedule if you have missed too many doses to compensate for it.
- Overdose- If you find any of the signs and symptoms, including narrowing of the skin, wounding, bleeding, and body fat deposition, it’s better to consult your dermatologist immediately.
While using this cream, you need to take some precautions to prevent any damage. There are some general and specific precautions of this medicine which includes
- General Precautions- If you have any allergy or skin sensitivity from a long time for any ingredient used in the cream, you must not use it.
- If you’re grappling with any bacterial skin infection, which is no less than eczema, fungal or viral skin infections, acne vulgaris, or rosacea.
- It would help if you made not use the cream during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Specific Precautions- This medication may not be safe for all patients, so it’s better to seek your dermatologist’s advice if you’re in one of the following phases-
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy
- Suffering from any illness or health condition
- If you’re taking any other medicine without any prescription
- If you’re taking any health supplements, herbal medicines or vitamins, etc.
- Prevent this cream from getting into your eyes as it may cause glaucoma.
- If you suffer from skin rashes, swelling in the face and limbs, facing difficulty while breathing, hives, and facing difficulty in swallowing, you must contact the dermatologist immediately.
- Use this cream as per the doctor’s prescription. Do not change your dosage until you have your first counseling with the doctor.
Some of the warnings for using this cream include-
- Please do not use this medicine during pregnancy unless it’s essential. You should know about all the pros and cons of this medicine before taking it during this phase.
- Do not use this medicine if you’re in the lactating phase as it may affect the baby too. You should consult your doctor and know about its risks and benefits before taking it during this phase.
Fucibet Cream Side Effects:
The use of Fucibet 15 gm cream for a longer duration of time may cause the following after-effects, including allergy, eczema, itching, burning, dryness, irritation, Folliculitis, Acneiform eruptions, pigmentation, etc.
Why buy Fucibet Cream from yourmedcart?
Buying this cream form Safe Generic Pharmacy gives you myriad benefits, including affordable and cheap prices, outstanding customer service, on-time delivery of the product, and many more.
How many Substitutes are available?
This cream is the rarer one, has only one substitute, i.e., Fuzi B Cream, which can be used as a replacement if you don’t get this one anywhere.
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
6 To 15 days