$10.00 – $53.00
Climax Spray (Lidocaine) – 12g is a delay action spray to be used by men. Climax Spray (Lidocaine) – 12g being a local anesthetic, alters sensitivity threshold to stimuli & prolongs the duration of sexual intercourse, ensuring orgasm of the female partner. Our intercourse extends up to 15 minutes.
Key Benefits of Climax Spray (Lidocaine) – 12g
- Minimizes Men’s genital sensitivity
- Acts as a local anesthetic
- Helps men sustain the erection for a long time
- Improves the quality of intercourse for both the partners
Direction for Use/Dosage of Climax Spray (Lidocaine) – 12g
- Shake the climax spray bottle for a few seconds
- Spray the delay climax spray 3-4 times to the shaft of the penis- most importantly around the penis head
- Use your finger to apply the spray evenly throughout the area and wait for it to dry
- The maximum dosage is 10 times a day
Safety Information/Precaution of Climax Spray (Lidocaine) – 12g
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. In case of any contact, rinse your eyes and mouth immediately
- Spraying 3-4 time at once might numb your genital area too much
- Do not use if allergic to Lidocaine
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoid using it if you are treating for liver disease or kidney disease
- Do not use in case if you have any rashes, cuts, or broken skin around the areas which come in contact with the spray
- The spray is for external use alone
How to use Climax Delay Spray?
Before we start, a little heads up – A climax delay lubes is nothing but a spray used to delay the ejaculation for men by the action of specially formulated chemical compounds Benzocaine or Lidocaine, local anesthesia which desensitizes the region where it is applied.
1. Apply slowly
It is highly suggested to spray on the erect penis from at least 30 cm away. And don’t spray at one go. Give some time for the next spray so that it will have some time to take effect. Do not overuse the spray; it might result in decreased sensation, stimulation, and having penetrative sex, it might affect your partner.
2. Spray on the right place
It’s not all about spraying from top to bottom of the penis. The best thing you can do is spray on the most sensitive part of the penis instead of spraying it all over. If the delay spray is sprayed all over the penis, there are higher chances to numb the penis too much.
3. Erector Flaccid?
It is best advised to spray once the penis is in an erect condition. If you spray while the penis not in erect condition, it would reduce the sensation and stimulation.
4. When to spray?
The delay sprays always take time to work. So applying 5 – 10 minutes before the penetration is a safe bet.
The product information contained herein is only for informational purposes and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition. yourmedcart.com does not endorse this information’s appropriateness or reliability and is not responsible if the content is not accurate, complete, or current. Your use of this information is entirely at your own risk, and in no event shall Netmeds be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this material.
200 Sprays (12gm in Bottle)
6 To 15 days