A Ret HC Cream
$10.00 – $45.00
Ret HC Creams (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Hydrocortisone) is a topical medication using in many dermatological diseases. This cream has Corticosteroid as its main component in addition to Tretinoin and Hydroquinone.
Shop A Ret HC Creams (Hydroquinone/Tretinoin/Hydrocortisone) Online
Shop A Ret HC cream (15 gm) online in the USA at a reasonable price from the most trusted website. You can get all the information you need about this cream like uses, side effects, active ingredients, and application method. Menarini India Pvt Ltd manufactures this product. You can also get fast delivery to UK, USA, Australia, France, and China.
What is A Ret HC cream?
The cream is a topical drug used in many dermatological diseases. This cream has Corticosteroid as its main component in addition to Tretinoin and Hydroquinone. The cream is using to treat eczema, dermatitis, many types of allergies, and rash.
What is the active ingredient in A Ret HC cream?
This cream is a mixture of three active ingredients:
- 1- Tretinoin, which belongs to retinoids; a class of medications mainly used in dermatological fields. It promotes the peeling of the affected skin areas and unclogs pores.
- 2- Hydroquinone, which is using for reducing hyperpigmentation.
How to use A Ret HC cream?
It’s important to put in mind that cream is for external use only. It would be best if you used it in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- 1- Wash your hands before applying cream
- 2- Wash the affected skin area to remove any dust.
- 3- Dry your face very well and leave it till it is scorched.
- 4- Take a suitable amount of the cream and put it on the affected areas.
- 5- Avoid rubbing your eyes or mouth ingestion of the cream.
- 6- Close the bottle well and keep it away from the reach of the children.
Side effects of A Ret HC cream:
- Itching and irritation
- Change in skin color at the site of treatment.
Precautions of A Ret HC cream usage:
For your safety, check this cream or any other topical drug for allergy. A simple way to do this is by applying only a small amount for the first time and watch for the results. If it passed without fulminant inflammation or allergic reaction, then you can safely apply it as much as you need. You should avoid using cream in large quantities for long periods. Do not apply cream on infected areas of the skin to avoid overgrowth of bacteria. Avoid using any skincare product that causes sensitivity to the sun. Ask your doctor about the most suitable sunscreen cream to help protect you from the increased sensitivity to sun rays.
Acne, Melasma, Skin lightning
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
6 To 15 days